PETTIT’s Utilities division have completed a Foul and Surface water diversion project in North London, consisting of installation of 6 x 1200mm Foul water chambers with 225mm clay pipe connections and 5 x 1200mm Surface Water Chambers with 300mm clay pipe connections.
This project proved a tricky installation in very tight working conditions, with both routes running close to boundary walls, hindered slightly by the availability of products with the mass shut down of regularly utilised construction merchants during the COVID-19 shut down.
Despite very difficult conditions, PETTIT’s completed the project in July, with Thames Water inspectors visiting site for final sign off at the end of July.
As part of the project PETTIT’s project Management and installation teams co-ordinated the following successfully:
- Temporary Works Design for Timber reinforcement Shafts to 5 metres
- Temporary Works Design for Timber and Acrow props brick wall support along the listed boundary wall at site
- RAMS for the whole project, including safe delivery and unloading of over 100 Tonnes of Drainage material for installation
- Temp works installation of Timber and sheeted shafts
- Installation of 40 metres of 225mm clay foul waste pipe
- Installation of 40 metres of 300mm clay surface water pipe
- Installation of 6 reinforced foul chambers with entry ladders
- Installation of 5 reinforced surface water chambers with entry ladders
- Installation of piling mat for ongoing works
PETTIT’s are a Multi-Utilities installation company, accredited to Achilles UVDB B2 verification standard and an approved contractor on Kent Highways.
Please call the office on 01304 802720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any utilities or highways installation requirements.